Make up your mind to have no regrets
Recline yourself, resign yourself, you're through
I always get what I aim for
And your heart'n soul is what I came for
Whatever Lola wants
Lola Pink Fabrics wanted a thread that was strong like their passion, but soft like their emotions and it seems they have gotten it with Aurifil.
Lola Pink Fabrics will be carrying the 50 wt cotton thread in a variety of colors.
50 wt Aurifil thread is great for:
- Hand applique' : Ideal for all types of hand applique' . From needle turning to using prepared shapes, the 50wt is thin and with all the colors available you can match your shape perfectly.
- Hand piecing : A great weight for hand piecing.
- Lace : Wonder for both Bobbin lace & Machine lace
- Longarm quilting : Perfect for creating texture where you don’t want the thread to be a feature. Backgrounds, stitch in the ditch, basting quilts, wholecloth quilting, micro quilting for dense background designs. Match bobbin thread.
- Machine applique' : Ideal when a very fine finish is desired. This weight disappears so your fabric is the feature. Use for a straight stitch, small zig zag, Blind hemming stitch and Blanket stitch
- Machine embroidery : Love it! Great results every time. Use Mako 50wt in the bobbin as well, or your regular bobbin thread – in which case tighten the top tension a little. Use a Microtex 80/12 or Titanium Top Stitch 80/12 needle.
- Machine piecing : Gives a great result with a nice flat seam every time.
- Machine quilting : Use for very detailed machine quilting with a lot of back tracking such as feathers and heavy background quilting . Perfect for quilting that creates texture when you don’t necessarily want to see the quilting lines. Use the same thread in the bobbin. Titanium Top Stitch 80/12 needle
Head on over to Lola Pink Fabrics and pick up your Aurifil thread today!! Now until Saturday, September 17th all Aurifil thread is 20% off. They have 32 luscious colors in 50 weight cotton mako Large Spools - 1,422 yards (1,300 meters)
Because Lola Pink Fabrics is now going to carry Aurifil thread, I am giving away some of this amazing Aurifil thread to two of my blog readers. All you have to do is head over to Lola Pink Fabrics , then come back and leave a comment here and tell me something about what they sell. Could be fabric, patterns, notions, threads or even an upcoming item you will just have to buy when it comes in. Lola Pink Fabrics is becoming your one stop quilt shop. When you want the best think Aurifil and Lola Pink Fabrics. Remember Now until Saturday, September 17th all Aurifil thread is 20% off.
I will draw two winners using the Random Number Generator and announce them here on Friday September 16, 2011! Only one entry per person. All duplicate entries will be deleted! Only blogger comments count as this is posted to Facebook also.
Until next time,