I'll list what they are here, but will tell you in more detail what they are used for later in another post. Some I think you'll already know about and use. Some you might not of ever thought you needed, but really you do. Most of them you already have on hand & maybe one or two you'll be really, I need that? Then you'll ask why. My answer will be because you will be sorry if you don't.
- Pins (I hate to pin, but if I have to)
- 1" bias tape maker (used for a one step binding method by machine. I hate hand work. If you like hand work then you will not need this item.)
- 120" tape meassure
- White Chalk Wheel or Chalk Marker
- Seam Ripper (small tipped)
- 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Acid-Free Glue Stick. (my new best friend. Used in place of pins)
- Light weight fusible interfacing such as Steam-A-Seam 2 (when I don't use the glue stick, but I used the glue stick for the quilt along)
- Mechanical Pencil
- Freezer Paper. (Found in the grocery store next to the foil)
- Clear Ruler
- Sewing machine
Again, thanks to the following sponsors. Without them this quilt along would not be possible.
Until next time,