I Want To KnowHave you been following me on Facebook & Twiiter? Why the heck not? Lol!
I have asked the following question on the Qubee quilts "like page" and here are some of the answers I have gotten.
How many quilting projects do you have going at one time?
- Anna McCurdy Right now I have 3 large quilts that are tops waiting to be quilted and three baby wraps that need to bound.. That does not include other projects that moved to the back burner awhile ago...
- Kathy Jewell Tomasek Raabe I have one bed-sized waiting to be quilted as I go, one personal one (person-sized) waiting to be quilted (my first machine applique), one waiting to be sandwiched & quilted, one crib sized to be sandwiched and quilted. So, the answer would be five "near" completion. Too many rolling around in my head wanting to be made, too.
- Suzanne Nelson Montgomery Right now, I have about a dozen.
- Nikki Johnston McDonald 30 something but am actively working on 10-12 right now.
- Ann Marie Miller Voigt enough to keep me from getting bored with any of them!
I've got three in the works right now, but if I would dig around in my quilt room just a little bit more I am sure I could find others. Three, is the answer I'm going with or I might be right up there with Niki. LOL.
I do have a pillow I need to start and get done by the end of the month. I had better get started. That will put me up to four. Oh NO.
Until next time,