Announcing the new web site for Qubee Quilts. Whoot. http://www.qubeequilts.com/
Qubee Quilts Patterns
I've been doing a few top secret quilting projects and now I get to show them to you. I have three quilts that are for sale on my new web site.
Written in the Stars: Measures 31" x 31" and was made using two charm packs and yardage from Make Life by Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics.
Love: measure 62" x 70" and was designed as a wedding gift for a dear couple friend of mine.Quilted by Matt Sparrow.
Prairie Stars: measures 44" x 17" and is made using one charm pack from the upcoming fabric line Fandango by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics.
The above patterns are for sale on my web page.
If you are a quilt shop and would like to sell Qubee Quilt patterns in your shop please E-mail me for more information.
Moda Bake Shop
It is also my great pleasure to bring you my newest Moda Bake Shop creation entitled Frosted Stars using Fruitcake by Basic Grey for Moda Fabrics. Quilted by Angela Walters.
Kits for his quilt are available at Fat Quarter Shop. Pick one up today.
A bonus pattern is available using your left over pieced sashing strips and a bit of yardage on QubeeQuilts.com and is free with the purchase of any of our Qubee Quilts original patterns.
In honor of my new web site, patterns and Moda Bake Shop, I'm doing a giveaway. One lucky person will win all three of my new patterns and a copy of the Frosted Stars bonus pattern and maybe a few other items.
Here is how to win:
- Follow my blog and leave a comment here.
- Tell me what your favorite Qubee Quilts pattern is in the comments for a chance to win.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Remember to include @qubeekc in your tweet and then leave a comment here.
- Join my fan page, Qubee Quilts on facebook and leave yet another comment on here.
- Sign up for Quiltposium Magazine then one more comment here.
- Blog about the contest and leave your last comment here.
I close on this house this coming Wednesday. Whoot
Thanks for being a part of this fun and exciting time in my life.
Until next time,