Today's post: Tell me about your sewing machine.
- What brand of sewing machine do you have?
- Does it have a good built in 1/4" stitch? Do you have to tweak it?
- Does it sew through thick fabrics? nine or more layers?
- What do you love about your machine ?
- What do you hate about it?
- If you were to buy another machine would you stay with the same brand you have now? If not, why?
Here are my answers
- I own a Viking Platinum 755
- I do have to tweak the built in 1/4" stitch, but with 25 needle positions I can always get the perfect stitch.
- This machine has no trouble sewing through thick seams.
- I love the top drop in bobbin and that I can wind the bobbin from the needle.
- I don't really hate anything about my machine.
- I think that I would stay with the same brand. I really like the Vikings. They have some great new features that I would love to have if I had the money.